| Cancellation & Refund Policy
Full Conference Cancellations
A $75 processing fee will be charged for all purchased full conference cancellations. No refunds will be made on cancellations postmarked after April 1, 2020. All refunds will be issued within 90 days after the convention. Substitutions from the same company will be permitted. If the original registrant was registered as an ASTRA member, the new registrant must also be a member or pay the non-member registration fee.
Trade Show Only Cancellations
No refunds will be provided for trade show only registration cancellations. Substitutions from the same company will be permitted with the required business credentials. If the original registrant was registered as an ASTRA member, the new registrant must also be a member or pay the non-member registration fee
For registration questions, please contact ASTRA registration customer service, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am - 6pm EST at 800-242-5249 for US and Canada and 847-996-5829 for International or email us at ASTRA@experient-inc.com.
For booth cancellations please contact our exhibits team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the safety of young children and for the business needs and comfort of exhibitors and attendees, please note the following policy on children (defined as anyone under the age of 18):
- Children 13-17 may purchase a Full Conference pass and can attend the full conference with parental guidance.
- Children 13 -17 are eligible to attend education sessions, including the Kit & Game Arcade (retailers only), with purchase of a Full Conference badge only.
- Children 12 years of age and younger may visit the exhibit hall only with strict parental oversight at all times. Parents must sign a waiver before entering with a child.
- Children 12 years of age and younger are NOT allowed to attend any educational sessions, including the Kit & Game Arcade.
- For the safety of your child, children under the age of 18 years old are not allowed to be present during set up or tear down of the exhibit hall.
In order to plan accordingly please note, STROLLERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXHIBIT HALL. ASTRA will have a complimentary, designated stroller parking area to store your stroller while you walk the trade show floor.
The American Specialty Toy Retailing Association is dedicated to a harassment-free event experience for all attendees regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body type, race, religion, or political affiliation. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind at the conference.
Registration for, attendance at or participation in ASTRA's Marketplace & Academy 2020 and other associated activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to permit ASTRA to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, audiotapes of such events and activities, for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in any manner or in any medium. The registrant or attendee hereby releases ASTRA and its legal representatives for all claims and liability relating to said images or video and grant permission to use images or video for the purpose of advertising and publicity without restriction.