Fly to New Orleans
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), is the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world, New Orleans, legendary for its history, food and good times.
- 150 daily departures with 56 nonstop destinations
- 15 commercial airlines to include, but not limited to, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest and United
- Located 11 miles from downtown New Orleans
- Free WiFi throughout the airport
- Easily-accessible locations throughout the airport to charge devices
When you Land...
Once at the airport, getting to your destination downtown in New Orleans' Central Business District (CBD) is easy with a variety options.
Shuttle Service is available at a special rate of $24/person when you purchase online at least 24 hours in advance. Find more information and book now!
Uber and Lyft offer pick-up and drop-off service from the airport. UberX, their most affordable non-shared ride service, tends to be more affordable than taxi rides if there are more than 2 passengers.
Taxis are another option from the New Orleans airport. Taxi rides cost $36 from the airport to the Central Business District and French Quarter for up to two (2) passengers. For three (3) or more passengers, the fare will be $15 per person. All major credit cards are accepted.
Rent a Car from one of nine rental companies at the New Orleans International Airport including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty. For contact information, click here.