FL!P: Proven Strategies for Turning Challenge Into Opportunity
The fact that the world is changing is not new to anyone. The more important question is, what do we need to do in the face of change? Whether you are dealing with disruptive technology, shifts in customer expectations, or changes in regulation, as a leader you must apply an innovative approach to effectively navigate disruptive forces. With deep experience accelerating transformation in some of the world’s most innovative companies, Peter knows first-hand how to take disruption and turn it into competitive advantage.
Peter will explore best-practices from multiple industries that have experienced transformative change, and unpack the key insights from those who profited from the change compared to those that became victims to it. In this provocative, research-based session, we will inspire you to:
- Embrace change and break free from thinking that made you successful in the past but could undermine your success in the future
- Re-think competitive advantage and leverage intangibles to manufacture tangible points of difference in your market
- Improve your margins by driving non-sexy innovation and finding new ways to innovate across the value-chain
- Turn chaos into opportunity by leading the market in response to new regulation, customer expectations, and technological disruption
- Take the intelligent risks required to innovate and drive change within your organization and industry.